Define Your Work Flow / Work Order The Way YOU Do Business
Our Work Flow Software is the Most Flexible!
RepairTRAX work flow software allows you to define custom work log entries, meaning that yuo have complete control over how your technicians use our repair software, and control
over what is entered in the work log for your repair and service tickets.
There are two required work flow / work log entries:
However, the work flow items inbetween the "comes in / goes out" is completely adjustable by you.
- Reason for Service (why the computer, phone, engine, etc. came into the shop), and
- Closed / Ready for Payment (all done).
In addition, each work flow or work log item you define can be set to a custom color, such that you can quickly determine, for example, which items are in "bench testing" or "waiting for parts".
Below is a sample of the first three - of up to 36 work flow / work log entries, along with database keywords that are auto-stuffed with values from the database:
Additional Work Log software / Work Flow Software Settings...
Here is a complete list of all settings you can define with our custom work flow software:
In addition, if you select it NOT to print, the work log item appears in light gray - for example, you might define a custom work log entry
of "For Shop Eyes Only", so that your techs can see the notes etc... but not your customers. Slick !
- Work Log Entry Title (like "Bench Testing", etc...)
- Default Details for each work log entry - including database keywords that are automatically replaced. For example, [SERVICE_ITEM] is replaced with "iPhone 4".
- The order in which the possible work log items are listed in the drop-down
- The color of the ticket on the ticket list for easy recognition
- and the option to print on or off
Click on the link below to get the full details on our flexible work flow software solution !
When You Sign Up, You Get:
Nothing to Install
A Great Solution !!
Mac Repair / PC Repair
Audio Visual Repair
Bicycle Repair Shop
Sew / Vac Repair